Facebook is an online social media platform which has proved itself as one of the best online platforms for people to connect with each other, share their life moments and also to make new friends. Facebook login account password is a way that allows the users to access their account and after accessing your account only you can use your Facebook account without any problem.
For Facebook login the most important thing is the password of the account and if you will go through the complete article you will get to know all you need to know about the Facebook password and issues related to it.
Creating a new Facebook account
Before we get on to the part of the password issues let us look at the most basic procedure which is to create a Facebook account which you will require to use the features of the Facebook.
- The initial step is to go to the main website of the Facebook which is facebook.com login
- Once you are on the page you will have to click on the option of “Create New Account”
- Now you have to fill the form by entering your details like your Name including your first name as well as last name. After filling your name you will have to fill in more details like your date of birth, your email address (make sure you have the access of the email address you provided), a username which you will be using and lastly you have to set up a password to secure your account.
- After filling the details check them once and when you are sure click on the Sign Up option and your account will be created and you can access Facebook using your account with the email address and password you just created.
Process to change the password of your existing Facebook account
However the process to change the password of your Facebook account is quite simple. Still many people still face problems with the same. That is why we have provided you the step by step guide for the same.
- Firstly you need to visit the login page of Facebook which is www.facebook login to proceed further to change your account’s password.
- Now you will have to login to your Facebook account and once you have logged in you have to click on the Down Shaped Arrow which will be there in the top right corner of the screen in front of you.
- At this step you have to look for the Settings & Privacy options and once you find it you have to click on it.
- In the Settings and Privacy a drop-down menu will open and you have to do nothing but click on the Settings option.
- Under the Settings tab you will see an option of Security and Login in which you will be able to change your password.
- Press on the edit option and set a new password for your Facebook account along with that you have to enter your old password also.
- After you have done all the changes you wanted to and you have also checked it you just have to look for the Save Changes option and click on it.
- Once you click on the Save changes option your password has been changed and you can login into your Facebook using your email address and the new password you just changed
To get more amazing and reliable information on Facebook and issues related to it the users can always visit the website Way Binary.
Recommended: How to Recover your suspended Facebook account?