Lift slide doors are the latest generation of sliding doors. If you love sliding doors, you’ll love these doors even more. They make homes more comfortable and visually pleasing. Here are some of their advantages and why you might want to consider installing them for your home in Singapore.
- Uninterrupted views. Lift slide doors allow you unobstructed views of outdoor scenery. You can have them customised to fit your home’s needs. You can choose how long or wide you need your panels to be. With traditional doors, you’ll have to leave them open so you can enjoy outdoor views. But even so, your sight line is only limited to the opening produced by your doors. With lift slide doors, opening isn’t even necessary. Thanks to the bountiful glass area, marveling at outdoor views is effortless.
- Easy to operate. How do you feel about doors that are too heavy to open and require too much effort to operate? Lift slide doors allow for seamless operation. You don’t need both hands to open and close them. Simply turn the knob to unlock them and slide the door panels as you please. To lock your doors, simply close the panels. Once the door panels are closed, the system moves for a secure seal. Functionality is a crucial component of lift slide doors. Family members and guests can come in and out of your home with ease.
- Energy-saving. Lift slide doors come with optimum sealing and offer heat and sound insulation too. They leave no room for openings where air, water, dust, or debris could enter. You can enjoy the comforts of your home without worrying about rain and too much sunlight. At the same time, you can enjoy your home’s cooling equipment without worrying about your power bills. The cooling doesn’t escape and the equipment doesn’t have to work extra just because you have glass doors.
- Durable. Lift slide doors are carefully constructed to provide complete home solutions. They’re strong and can withstand exposure to wind and other external elements. Compared to other types of sliding doors, they’re thicker and sturdier. They’re also tested to meet rigorous industry standards. They may be heavy but they require zero to very minimal effort to operate.
- Space-saving. Unlike a traditional door, lift slide doors don’t require square footage so you can open and close them. They help free up space in your home, allowing you to do more things and put in more stuff. You don’t need to swing them open and without the hinged or folding mechanism, you can save your precious space. Even if you have limited space, you can enjoy the convenience of sliding doors. They can be designed and customised to fit your home.
Lift slide doors in Singapore do a lot more than serve as entry and exit points. Whether you need them for your main receiving area, living space, kitchen, patio, or terrace, they won’t disappoint. Easy-to-operate, space-saving, durable, offering stunning views at every angle and helping you save money in the long run – that’s the beauty of this sliding door technology.