Aol mail is a web portal and online service provider located in America which is a free web-based email service provider.
It has a larger user base and we have heard people saying that they can’t login to their account at times and sometimes, even mails can’t be received in their account.
Is your aol account not receiving emails? Then we are here to provide you with some amazing tricks and techniques that can fix the error.
First you will have to check the following:
- Ensure that your internet strength is good. To find that you could try a speed test on your browser or play a video online.
- If you are using a firewall, check whether it is enabled or disabled. It should be disabled, so change it to disabled if in case it is enabled. After disabling it try to open your AOL email account.
Reasons for AOL not receiving any emails:
- You may have an error in your browser.
- Not clearing your cache, cookies and history can be an error.
- When you do not update your browser, these issues may happen.
- If you are using an app, you will have to update your app.
1. The first step you can try is just restarting the device that you are using.
2. When you find an error on your browser you can try out the following methods:
- Clear your cache. Cookies and history. When there is a lump sum amount of cache, this could slow down your device and even prevent you from receiving your emails.
Go to settings – from the left side list click on your privacy and security and on the right side click on clear browsing data. Finally, when you click clear all your cookies, caches and history will be deleted.
- Check whether there is any pending update in your browser; if you find any update that browser.
- To avoid this accumulation of cookies, you can also use an incognito browser.
For that, you will have to right-click on your chrome and then click on the new incognito window.
- You can even try using your AOL email account from another browser. Use firefox or internet explorer or chrome or any other browser other than that you are already using. If your email account is working well in the other browsers then the error is in your previous browser.
- If you are facing issues like late delivery, this could be due to the server being too busy. During this time, you will have to give a small break to your device and then after sometime you have to try sending your email.
Is your aol email not receiving emails? Seriously, even after trying all the above methods, if you still find an error; uninstall the app from your device and reinstall it.
What can we do if the error still persists? Here is an idea for you. Visit Ityug247 which is a huge platform where you can find a solution for any kind of technical error that you face each day in your day-to-day life.